Got stuff? As you clean out your attics/basements, redecorate, redo, change up, consider donating your unwanted items (see below) to a HUGE, COMMUNITY Yard Sale – with ALL proceeds benefiting area food banks hosted by St. Mary’s and Christ the King. We have set out to raise thousands of dollars and help 5 local towns area food banks, which are in desperate need of financial assistance. The Yard sale is set for Saturday, September 17, but now we’re in the process of seeking hundreds of items to sell… Here is a short list of the kind of things we are seeking (If not on the list–just ask me, but I’m sure we’ll take it.):
– Baby Gear like strollers, playpens, exersaucers, bouncy seats, gliders, rocking chairs, wagons etc
– Kids toys from 0 to 15… like wagons, bikes, blocks, trucks, dolls, backpacks, dress up clothes, match box cars, trains, train tracks, doll houses, games, puzzles, loose legos and lincoln logs (yes, we’ll sell them in bags), stackers, leapsters, leapads, etc…
– playground equipment – like houses, slides, swings, sandbox, etc.
– baby/kids clothes – ages 0 to 15 – boys and girls (any and all season)
– Kids books
– Teen books/books for young adult readers
– Books, coffee table books, paperback and hard cover.
– Kitchen goods like mugs, glasses, platters, plates, small kitchen appliances (that George Forman grill you got as a wedding present 9 years ago), pitchers, trays, indoor and outdoor flatware, etc.
– Household/decorative – wreaths, fake trees, mirrors, paintings, posters, vases, lamps, shades, etc.
– sporting equipment/sports such as hockey sticks, balls (all sports), nets, hoops, nets, helmuts, bikes, skates, etc. rollerblades, cleats (all sports)
– Furniture – tables, chairs, couches, rocking chairs, bookshelves, rugs, pillows, benches, hooks, etc.
– Seasonal items think halloween, holidays, easter, summer, spring, fall, winter…
– Lawn care/gardening equipment – shovels,
Drop off at St. Mary’s Church, any Sunday (leave outside the Hills and Falls entrance near playground) or contact Tim Green at (TDMDGreen@verizon.net or 781-237-9973) let us know when/where and we can arrange to pick up the goods/stuff if you cannot deliver it.
Kathryn M. Quirk 617-875-6003 QuirkPR@gmail.com