The work on the church is progressing!
In the spring, in preparation for our bicentennial in September of 2013, the vestry approved the painting of the exterior of our historic church. As the layers have been taken away, we are able to see the clapboards. Underneath the white paint is a diverse array of boards that tell quite a story. In those boards we see the addition to the church in the 1840’s, patches repairing unknown damage and square headed nails unseen for nearly 200 years.